Friday 29 March 2013

HOW GROWN UP OF YOU

A - 88/365
This morning I rang the leisure centre and asked what time the swimming pool closed today.  The lady on the other end told me 5.00pm so we waited for Daddy to come home and then went to the pool; we arrived at 3.30pm only to be told that the pool was closing at 4.00pm resulting in me having two very upset children on my hands.  We agreed that we would go swimming tomorrow instead and went to Asda to get pizza for tea as planned.  We were looking at the cheap and cheerful DVDs to cheer you up while we were in there when we spotted that the Disney ones were on special.  I explained that you could either have a cheep and cheerful DVD today and some Easter treats on Sunday or just the Disney DVD of your choice.  You happily chose the Mary Poppins DVD and said that it was ok not to have Easter treats.  I was very proud of how understanding and grown up you and your brother were about this and how extremely grateful you were for your treat.  I just cannot believe how fast you are both growing up and what lovely people you are blossoming into.

No comments:

Post a Comment